Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthday Wishes For Boss Should I Wish My Boss, Who I Had An Affair With And Called If Off, A Happy Birthday?

Should I wish my boss, who I had an affair with and called if off, a happy birthday? - birthday wishes for boss

So my boss and I had a relationship for about 8 months. Bad idea, I know, I'm an idiot. I said after I learned that I started something with another girl. We decided to put behind us so that we can work together. Of course, things were a little uncomfortable. I thought, happy birthday tomorrow, send SMS, as a peace offer and we are both out of town. I'm really excited them all, and I do not know what to do. Half of me wants to just go ahead and would try again come for us to want to have a friendship and a part of me say Screw It!

No comments:

Post a Comment