Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Left Eye Has Been Twitching For A Week For Three Weeks Now, My Upper Left Cheek And Under My Left Eye Has Been Twitching? What Is Causing This?

For three weeks now, my upper left cheek and under my left eye has been twitching? What is causing this? - my left eye has been twitching for a week

Contractions occur normally in the afternoon and before bedtime. There is no pain associated with contraction. This is a very rapid contraction. It is very noticeable and my husband has noticed the tremor. I also see the contractions down on the cheek and I had a migraine lately over my left eye.

4 comments:

  1. I used to have these contractions also. Sleep. The reason for his condition of the eye, because you need more sleep. I still have contractions after a period of insomnia. Headache not'm not surprised. I do not think that they connected with others, but the solution is the same dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is actually happening to me a few months. I realized that I was under stress at school. They advised me to relax and sleep. Set within one or two weeks, little by little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is likely that stress or fatigue. When migraine) (which also stress be related to continue, see your doctor.

    ReplyDelete